• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting sound, snap to Object and adjusting

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Im new here. Im having issue with sound after exporting movie clip. At the begining of the clip everyting seems to be fine but later on minute 4 or 5 can tel that sound goes late. what to do?

So I was enjoying Snap To Object Option while I was using Adobe Flash CS (R.I.P) The snap button was easy to reach '' It was there on the tool bar for me whenever I need it ''  But Now!  I ned to go for properties panel then I need to press the DOC (whatever it stands for)  And its there! So I'm getting tired really fast making this jurney just to disable and enable the option. Here I come up with the question! Does the creators of the anime ever used the andobe flash CC? If yes they probably made option where I can put the Snap To Object option back to the Tool bar. If there is such option please would you be kind and tell me. 

Another thing is adjusting simbol position using keybord arow keys its IMPOSSIBLE. By using keyboard I want to move simbol to the right but it wont move straigt it will go slightly up. Same happens with other keys they just go slightly  wrong. Using just mouse for adjusting it's just not good at all belive me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add for the adjusment sibols with keybord. 
I found out that it couses the camera tool by disabling the camera you can adjust the simbols same as in these good times when we where yong ... but it doesnt mean that you can actualy work with this program on the 100 procents and it deserve the money what people pay for it. Naaa mean? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Animate has been in a very poor state for a very long time.

Assign a shortcut to toggle 'Snap To Objects' on and off, but you still won't be able to see if it's on or off.

An obvious UI/UX flaw, which has been criticised many times.

As for the rest: the program is full of hundreds of bugs and the performance and stability are also quite bad.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nothing to say here. thanks for reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Andrejs Super Cool Freestyle Artis Never Payed For Digital applications And member of Not Giving a f....k Club since 1990 Till Now
Poor Edication Electricioan in the Cheap Hotel With as..ole Boss Never Went To shcool For learning How to draw but here Im God of Imagination...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines