Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you export with high quality?

I want to know the reason why my images are coming out so.. artifact-ed. is it because this is a weak encoding program? or do I not have correct settings?

My process currently is going to: export movie, collect all the jpeg images and run that through adobe media encoder for a good sized little video. (7mb for 2 seconds)

But, like I said, It has artifacts, how can I export either raw jpegs or render in Animate CC for a way to remove this?

P.S.

I've tried Exporting video witch gives me a very large .mov file which gets sent to media encoder to be compressed, however... my shading is scrambled by the Initial Animate CC Export.

Which leads me to ask how are you even supposed to simply export a video raw and not have it get distorted? what the hell?abcd.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

HI 3Indigojarl3

So you use File -> Export Movie ... and the you select File Format: JPEG Sequence, right?

If so, did you increase Quality to maximum here

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 12.43.00.png

?

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI 3Indigojarl3

So you use File -> Export Movie ... and the you select File Format: JPEG Sequence, right?

If so, did you increase Quality to maximum here

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 12.43.00.png

?

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont know why. But the default quality render was at 50%? Just realized thanks to you much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines