Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External JS library in Animate?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

First of all, sorry if the subjetc has already been discussed, but I did not find what I was looking for.

We (in my company) used to create HTML5 interactive creatives in Edge Animate CC, embedding an external JS library that made a bridge between the creative and our own SDK.
With this application not really being supported by Adobe, we turned our eye on Animate, which would seem to fit our creative needs... however, we fail to see how we can still use our library (or a library if we have to apply changes to it) in it.

Anyone to tell me if that's possible and redirect me to documentation that could help?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Ad development , Code

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

couldn't be easier: open the actions panel > global > navigate to the file or url:

Screenshot - 11_24_2020 , 9_40_56 AM.png

p.s. it'll take a split-second for the file to load so don't use a dependent code that executes immediately in frame 1. one enterframe loop delay should do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines