Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

external link when published is not working

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy there,

So i have some troubles with adobe animate. I Need to do a really simple HTML 5 Banner with 4 pictures in it. the 4th picture will lead to an external link.

So the Problem is:

When i test it in Adobe animate it is working perfect but when i publish it to send it to my customer, everything is working beside the link to the external webpage.

It's so frustrating, i testet it now over hundred million times. Anyone who can help me?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a previous discussion on this forum trouble making an HTML5 banner ad clickable​ that could provide you with some insights.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same thing happening to me, the link works fine on text but not when publishing. Did you manage to fix the issue the link below seems to go nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines