• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing issue on the As3 Export (Exe file)

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have revised(manual work) all my old as2 scripted product animation files to As3 Scripted files. On the final stage of my project, I need to encrypt and distribute the files. Previously I had used the Gemalto Sentinel Envelope to do the hardware lock for my project, now I again tried with the latest files(as3) it's showing errors. what is the error caused by as3 file export? and now I tried as2 files it's working fine.

The error from the envelope is "Executables contains an export, it might not work properly".

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error , How to , Import and export , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a feeling the solution in this link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj-2vzVqdvl... could help you. This requires a login, so I am not enitrely sure if you have the answer.

I suggest checking about your issue with the company as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines