Highlighted

failed when stopping classic tween pop ups

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello gaes, I'm working on a number of projects regarding learning media. the learning media contains pop ups when the user clicks on the movie clip. I have set it up so it does not appear automatically when opening the frame. but when I press the back button and reopen the frame that contains the pop up, suddenly the pop up appears again together. maybe there are some suggestions from professionals here? thanks. as clarifying information, I added my file to this post.

here the link --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADIblVtXRRdsEq-GCWr9mIo7uB4WaZI1/view?usp=sharing

cheers,
Derek Leon

TOPICS
ActionScript, Code, Error, Product issue, Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

failed when stopping classic tween pop ups

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello gaes, I'm working on a number of projects regarding learning media. the learning media contains pop ups when the user clicks on the movie clip. I have set it up so it does not appear automatically when opening the frame. but when I press the back button and reopen the frame that contains the pop up, suddenly the pop up appears again together. maybe there are some suggestions from professionals here? thanks. as clarifying information, I added my file to this post.

here the link --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADIblVtXRRdsEq-GCWr9mIo7uB4WaZI1/view?usp=sharing

cheers,
Derek Leon

TOPICS
ActionScript, Code, Error, Product issue, Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interested in your solution.  When I get a chance, I'll look at it.  What I do, which may or may not be simpler, is just compose a button symbol to serve as a PopUp.  In the Up frame of the button put in the image, you want to appear when the user first arrives at the scene.  In the Over frame, put in the image you want to appear when the user passes the cursor over the button.  If you only want the PopUp to appear when the user clicks the object, just put the same image in the Up and Over frames.  In the Down frame put what you want to appear when the user clicks the object.  If you don't want the image to change from what appears when the user passes over the object, then just put the same image in the Over and Down frames.  You'll also have to attach an Action Script stop listener to this PopUP button, unless you want it to respond somehow when it's clicked. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BioME,
Thank you for your time answering my question. finally i found the solution by adding 

this.<nameInstance>.gotoAndStop(0)

for stopping the auto play pop up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0