Highlighted

File not found??

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any one tell me how to fix this in Adobe Flash Pro CS6

This file was created in 2.0 so i have downloaded the 2.0 CS6 but now i get this error. Could any one tell me how to fix this

Adobe.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

I don't see how the error messages could be much more clear. The FLA's script code is trying to include .as files that don't exist.

Without those files, it shall not compile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File not found??

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can any one tell me how to fix this in Adobe Flash Pro CS6

This file was created in 2.0 so i have downloaded the 2.0 CS6 but now i get this error. Could any one tell me how to fix this

Adobe.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

I don't see how the error messages could be much more clear. The FLA's script code is trying to include .as files that don't exist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0