• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File size

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using animate cc. I just made a video of 1min and when i tried to export it the video size came out to be 6gb.. How can i make it small in size? 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are different settings when exporting video. It sounds like you're on an uncopressed one, and that is sometimes the best choice. If for example you are going to take that into Premiere or After Effects, and the video has an alpha channel, your final composition will be the best quality.

If instead you're making an animation to go straight to YouTube, or some other sharing site, there is an option in the export for H.264. Choose that one, and you will get an MP4 that is more like 60 MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export using Adobe Media Encoder, choosing H264 as the Format and Adaptive High Bitrate as the preset.

Exporting HD videos with Adobe Media Encoder

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/exporting.html#id_83354

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines