Highlighted

fix the pixel size of dokument

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybody. i am new using the adobe animate. sometimes it happen that the size of the document unintentionaly changes. i dont know why it happens. so i am looking a way to fix the size of the document on the properties. is there a way to do this?

thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

fix the pixel size of dokument

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybody. i am new using the adobe animate. sometimes it happen that the size of the document unintentionaly changes. i dont know why it happens. so i am looking a way to fix the size of the document on the properties. is there a way to do this?

thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sybill_frei,

You can change the Width and Height of the document in the Properties panel. If you can't see the the Width and Height in the Properties panel, use the Selection Tool and click somewhere empty on the stage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart Hart 🙂 thanks for the answer. But is there a possibility to fix the width and Height? Can i lock / block the size so that it cant be modified unwanted? It seems i do use a button combination an the size modifies without me wanting to... ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the Width and Height can't be locked so it can't be edited. I'm not sure what key combination you could be using that causes the Width and Height to change untentionally. I don't believe Animate even has native keyboard shortcuts for this function!

The only other possibility I can think of at the moment is you might be accidentally executing a custom Command from the Commands menu.

Could you tell us, step-by-step, what you need to do to change the Stage Width and Height?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started creating a doc with the size: 1920 x 1080 px

I workend on the document for a long time. Suddenly i saw at the property panel that the size of the stage wasnt 1920 x 1080 anymore but much more as at the beginning.

I tried to adjust the stage with de width and height as at beginning. but the x/y point on top at the righten side which at the beginn was x=0 and y=0 (i see this on the ruler) has moved.

that is the reason i want to lock the size of the stage (dokument), so that i cant happend anymore. 

if there is no way to lock the size i will work with guides. i think i will do that so....

thank you for trying to help 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0