Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fla file

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I received a fla files and i need to do a little change in them- Change text from English to Spanish.

The file already has a code and everything is ready, but when I open them nothing seems to happen.
Even before I change anything, I try to export video and the code just does not work. I get the first frame and that's it.

Attached a screenshot of what the file looks like when I open it. What do I need to do for everything to work? Everything I tried did not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your publish setting (file>publish settings) to make sure you have enabled "include hidden layers".  (you have most layers hidden so you won't see much unless this is enabled or you unhide those layers that you want visible.)

kglad_0-1604407716942.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the answer! 🙂

Unfortunately, this has not yet solved the problem.

Is there another definition that needs to be checked that maybe I'm missing?

Currently, the resulting video is 0 seconds long and looks like a mix of all the layers together.

It seems that all the layers are set to 0, and when I tried to increase the frame for a longer time - the code still does not work (or works for a split second).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are warnings from animate.

when you test, your app should open in a browser window. does it?

if yes, open that browser's developer console.  google: <your browser> developer console.  eg, internet explorer developer console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if you test (control>test movie)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

get ampty frame (the bg color)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the browers developer console and look for error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 13.37.47.pngattached the error massages.

i know the first always appears, I did not understand the second... 

Could something be wrong with the file itself? I got it with html and video files, but maybe this is not the final file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

those are warnings from animate, not the browser's developers console.

google your browser and developers console. eg, internet explorer developers console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines