• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLA to HTML5 Canvas: How to Edit Inherited Button Hover Behavior?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project to convert a very old flash file (made in 2000 with 
ActionScript 1.0) to HTML5 Canvas with the death of flashplayer. I used the inherent convert command in Animate. When I did some initial testing I noticed that most of the buttons retained their previous behaviors on mouse hover from the original FLA file. Now I need to make some small edits on the button hover behavior but I don't know where this behavior is being saved. I know its not old ActionScript code since that is all automatically commented out with the conversion to HTML5 so I am quite lost as to where I where I can edit this behavior. If anyone even has suggestions on where to start looking or other suggestions on how to fix this issue that would also be appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

double click each button symbol in the library to edit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines