Highlighted

Flash Builder & RAD 9.6

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me if Flash Builder is part of Animate? I want to buy Flash Builder and was told to buy Animate. So I bought Animate and I don't know where to get the serial number. This Flash Builder is integrated in RAD 9.6

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

flash builder is not part of animate:  Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 PHP Standard | FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash Builder & RAD 9.6

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me if Flash Builder is part of Animate? I want to buy Flash Builder and was told to buy Animate. So I bought Animate and I don't know where to get the serial number. This Flash Builder is integrated in RAD 9.6

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

flash builder is not part of animate:  Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 PHP Standard | FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response. Is Flash Builder part of the Creative Cloud or is it a stand alone product not available on the VIP Portal?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it is part of my cc all apps subscription and i suspect you can get a single app subscription for it and you can also purchase it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2019 0