Highlighted

Flash CS4 layers disappear

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a flash animation that contains about 80 layers that can be toggled on and off with buttons that set the visibility of each movie clip to true or false. Each movie clip is in it's own layer while the buttons are all together in one of the top layers.  The intent of the animation is to show geologic layers stacking from the bottom up.  The issue occurs once 24 layers have been enabled, then the layers at the bottom begin to disappear as each overlying layer is added.  This behavior occurs both in the editing panel and in the compiled swf.  Any ideas on where to look for troubleshooting?  I don't want any layers to disappear unless they are toggled to visible = false with corresponding button.

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

i think there used to be a problem with too many overlying bitmaps that had alphas<100, Transparency support | Flash Professional

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash CS4 layers disappear

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a flash animation that contains about 80 layers that can be toggled on and off with buttons that set the visibility of each movie clip to true or false. Each movie clip is in it's own layer while the buttons are all together in one of the top layers.  The intent of the animation is to show geologic layers stacking from the bottom up.  The issue occurs once 24 layers have been enabled, then the layers at the bottom begin to disappear as each overlying layer is added.  This behavior occurs both in the editing panel and in the compiled swf.  Any ideas on where to look for troubleshooting?  I don't want any layers to disappear unless they are toggled to visible = false with corresponding button.

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

i think there used to be a problem with too many overlying bitmaps that had alphas<100, Transparency support | Flash Professional

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2019 0