• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash keeps crashing upon exporting & trying to publish SWF

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem that hasn't stopped for a few days and I urgently am in need of help. After animating one of my scenes, flash is now crashing whenever I try to publish the SWF. For several days, I've looked for ways to fix this problem, but unfortunately, it's been to no avail so far.The closest explanation I've found is the number of keyframes might be too much. I don't want to get rid of other important parts of my flash project, I would like to keep everything and stop the crashing. Help!

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Which version of Flash are you using?

2. Does the file play as expected when you play it on the timeline?

3. How many frames are in your timeline?

4. How many keyframes are you using?

5. Can you show us a screen grab of your timeline window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Flash Professional CS 6

Here is a screen grab: Dropbox - help

Hopefully this is enough info for you to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no question that you have a lot going on in your movie. Without actually seeing what you are trying to accomplish, it's impossible to tell if all of those keyframes are necessary. At the beginning of your movie nearly every frame in each layer is a keyframe. This seems excessive.

You say that your file is crashing in the last few days, so I'm guessing, There was a time when your movie ran without crashing. There are many ways to construct a movie so that you have more than one file. You start with one file and then load in additional files as the show progresses. Do you have a diagram of the structure of your file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe try and find the file "jvm.ini" and try and extend the memory. Don't set it too big, otherwise Flash will give you the boot and then It will say

FlyingLapis6_0-1591323017274.png

Yes, I never knew Flash was coded with Java, but that is what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines