Highlighted

Flash Professional CS4 license key?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone here have a Flash Professional CS4 license key I can use? I'm porting some old Flash programs to JavaScript, and CS4 isn't available for purchase anymore.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

You can install Flash Professional CS6 from Creative Cloud if you need AS2 document compatibility. That may help.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash Professional CS4 license key?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone here have a Flash Professional CS4 license key I can use? I'm porting some old Flash programs to JavaScript, and CS4 isn't available for purchase anymore.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

You can install Flash Professional CS6 from Creative Cloud if you need AS2 document compatibility. That may help.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would be illegal for both you and the 'donor'.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 0
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see CC Animate in the list of Creative Cloud apps: Adobe creative desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud   Can you link me to some info that shows that Flash Pro CS6 is included with Creative Cloud? I need that to complete a purchase request with my employer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 0
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must have a subscription.  previous versions are not available with trials.

previous versions are revealed in the apps tab by clicking the arrow abutting the open/install button after clicking preferences>cc>tick show older apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 2
kglad LATEST
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's a screenshot showing i have it installed with my cc subscription:

Screenshot - 1_9_2019 , 10_30_28 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2019 2