• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Professional CS6 scrolls when drawing

New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched everywhere for an answer to this, but I can only find answers related to Photoshop (which I have tried the solutions for, without success). This doesn't happen in any of my other software, not even Photoshop.

When I draw with my pen tablet or finger in Flash, it just pans the canvas around. I can draw horizonal lines, but if I try and draw anything vertically or diagonally, it just pans all over the place. I have found that holding down the right click button on my pen and drawing works fine, and draws without scrolling. But, I don't want to just hold that down every time I need to draw.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

I was having the exact same issue and couldn't find anything online to help so I started mucking around with the settings of Windows Ink. I found ticking the 'Let me use my pen as a mouse ibn some desktop apps' box seemed to fx it somehow, hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines