Highlighted

Fluid brush inactive

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with my fluid brush on  Animate 2020 and hopefully, you can help 🙂

I'm working on Windows 10 and for some reason, the fluid brush stays inactive. I've made sure the system meets the necessary requirements and yet the brush still doesn't work... Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks!

DZK_1-1591250778306.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fluid brush inactive

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with my fluid brush on  Animate 2020 and hopefully, you can help 🙂

I'm working on Windows 10 and for some reason, the fluid brush stays inactive. I've made sure the system meets the necessary requirements and yet the brush still doesn't work... Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks!

DZK_1-1591250778306.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0
Guide ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely the system does not meet the requirements. There is a bit of a grey area what exactly those requirements mean and where to look for the tech specs.

As a side note: IMO, the fluid brush is useless, just some code copy/pasted from Fresco, so not a loss at all.

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey mate, did you find a solution for this? i am also stuck with same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 0
DZK LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't find a solution, and even though I know my computer fits all the requirements I also tried in different computers and still doesn't work, ended up working with the regular brush 😞

If you figure it out I'd really appreciate it if you let me know how you did it.

Good Luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 0