• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frames fading when i am working on my project but non of the settings have changed

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been having a random problem with animate the last couple days. Some of my frames/layers will randomly change transparence. Suddenly one of my characters heads will be nearly invisible but if i go back a few frames and then back to the frame i was orignally on its fine. Or my background will suddenly disappear, I have no idea what is happening. Non of the settings have changed, alpha levels are still the same and the problem fixes its self shortly and if i test my movie it doesnt change anything there. It seems to be more just an annoyance then anything but I just want to make sure this isnt part of a larger problem that will ruin my project. 

Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always save copies of your file with increasing version number several times a day.

Always keep backups on at least two external drives.

This may be a sign of running out of memory, a problem with your system or a rare bug in Animate.

Never rely on the auto-recovery option.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you have Onionskin on?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines