Highlighted

get back to timeline from symbol editing?

Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I no longer see the breadcrumbs that tell me I'm in symbol editing mode so I can just click to get back to the timeline. I don't see any way of getting back to the timeline now. This just happened recently and I'm wondering if I hit the wrong button somewhere or something. How do I get the breadcrumbs back?

I found it. It's the Edit Bar under the Window menu. Thanks again for the suggestion.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

get back to timeline from symbol editing?

Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I no longer see the breadcrumbs that tell me I'm in symbol editing mode so I can just click to get back to the timeline. I don't see any way of getting back to the timeline now. This just happened recently and I'm wondering if I hit the wrong button somewhere or something. How do I get the breadcrumbs back?

I found it. It's the Edit Bar under the Window menu. Thanks again for the suggestion.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your workspace?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but that didn't work. I tried other workspaces too. Whenever I double-click on a symbol to edit, I still don't get the tabs showing I'm in edit mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 1