Highlighted

Get down file space in png

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get down mega bytes in png when using jpg files with 800kb without the image quality getting worse in Animate. Now they are at 8Mb for each png file.

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Get down file space in png

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get down mega bytes in png when using jpg files with 800kb without the image quality getting worse in Animate. Now they are at 8Mb for each png file.

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are doing HTML5 Canvas and publish the images as lossless, to get PNGs, you can then replace the published images with optimzed versions, that will look just about as good, and will be a lot smaller.

Try sending some of your files through https://tinypng.com. Then when you put the files onto a server, use the same named optimized files, and they will still work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2020 0
peor LATEST
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use HTML5 canvas in Animate where I have imported 60 jpg files of size 500kb to the library. When I put them on stage, they convert them into graphics and movieclip. What is bitmap something? I want to reduce the size of PNG. Does it convert jpg to bitmap to reduce the size. Can it delete jpg that I added to the library after converting it to graphics and movieclip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 5.27.02 PM.png

Mess with your publish settings. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2020 0