Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error window in complex projects

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I was hoping to find a solution about the issue here. Whenever I work on big complex projects a window pop ups randomly and sometimes the background is getting black and Animate wont let me close the window. Once I close it using enter hotkey it pop ups again endless. The only way to fix this is to restart the project and the bad thing about this is I cant even save the project anymore. The file size is right now almost 500MB. Idk if Animate even can handle that but please don't tell me to update my driver or anything else because its not my computer. I have a high end gaming PC with 64GB RAM and all needed specs so im sure the issue is itself on Animate.

Screenshot_1.png

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i opened a 675mb project in animate 21.0.1 and haven't seen a problem in the past 10 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to save the 675mb project as other name then open both 675mb projects and copy&paste a layer from one project into the other project and then the issue should appear I think. Because this is exactly how I can recreate the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had no problem doing that (or copying and pasting ~10 layers of 1 frame) but i wouldn't be suprised if the layers had enough frames/assets that it would crash animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm its weird but thanks for trying. I have the newest version installed and everything updated but no idea what the problem could be. Or there is something in settings which causes the issue like max MB limit size.  Im using Animate now since 2 months so I dont know if that even exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no settings.

but you could copy 1/2 the frames, paste and save.  then copy/paste the other 1/2.

you might-need to shut down animate and restart between the two copy/pastes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines