Highlighted

go to frame , go to website has gone loco

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLA !

Running AN 2019 on windows 7.

As you see on the screen images herein, I have 2 frames on this comp ; nothing heavy due to the fact my workflow has pretty much gone the way of the dinosuars with all this madness.

I would smash out a huge amoutn of frames and layers if AN would play nicely , hey ho , here I go with the problem. Deep breath.

Note this is set up as an html5 document, output settings basic javascript / html , as you can see . did play with loopong timeline as you see why below as this issue pans itself below.

I also not sure if the issue could be as far as I was aware that since as 3.0 you could or could not apply the code directly to the layer itself where the asset / btn was , yet rather another seperate gframe was required , and with the AN output module banging on about ***frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls.  **** this could be  one simple issue also.

I will go and make same exact document applying code and asset to their own layers , and try the -1 of the EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1 issue .

I was also slowed down before this with importing artwork from AI , raw copy past from an open document slappingit into AN , and what initially seemed to be an asthetic problem on CTRL + ENTER previewing to firefox , with a total mash up of outline text  NOT editable text from AI to AN. If is put on the ENGLISH button text field outline txt , slapped that into AN from AI , then on preveiw localy with FFox , it mashed up.  Had then changed setting ot render cache as a bitmap as hey ole had mas problemas , with output module stating that **content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system** yet thanx to other adobe communiyt help , this was not case online . yet could be a partial element to the overall mess as this seems to get progressive as we go on adding assets and code. I also noticed that an masked artwork ( such as the uk flag on left which was initially masked to work faster as I could not be bothered to open Photoshop an cut it out ) also create and issue. So i stopped using nice clean sexy artwork at this stage and slapped in a simple flag that got crappy white edge on it. without the mask it stopped for a layer or two untill I added mroe assets now all gone to hel and reverting back through my document change log seems to provoke same problems.  Despite having only two frames it is become a rather complex mess now ,  which i want obviosuly to fix prior to slapping down a huge amount of AI a nd AE work to the AI comp , escpcially when I am getting  insaaaaaane issues with two frames and what 5 btns.

Start as you see on F1 , is two btns , english , spanish. FRAME TWO i got 3 more btns , the only code going on here is really jusyt 3 main actions being what , go to webpage , go to frame ( back and forth work ) and stop here./ so nothing major.

As I said slapped all artwork on same layer as code. Yet if that is an issue , if i put to their own layers it still generates the other issuse ( as if you try you will experince also ) being wooooooahhh lets go mental and open a crazy amount of tabs upon on the click on the spanish button.

try it lol.

If you press on load of  :: >> mobilehouse.systems/x.surf_set_up.html you get the 2 flag options .

Left spanish , right english. Spanish goes off to ck22.es , right I want to navigate along the timeline , moving through and old skool device set up check up.

So press english , that moves to next frame ( only got two frames total ) ...

then hey lets say you want go back  and go to spanish load up then ok hit back , that work ONE TIME but not second time ONLINE , it will work on local .

So you then stand there pressing it going what the heck man. ok so i press trhe spanish one then , and hey presto = ole we load up 50 tabs with ck22.es link.

I attached the code and screen shots .

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND APOLIGIES FOR BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING < LATE NIGHT AND HEAD IS MESSED UP WITH TO MANHY LAUUAGES GOING ON .

Smiles ppl

FRAME 1 ( used code snippets in action window )

// stop para aqui //

this.stop();

// load ck22 ESP portal ///

this.btn_esp.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToWebPage_15);

function fl_ClickToGoToWebPage_15() {

window.open("http://www.ck22.es", "_blank");

}

// load up device options ...move along process frame by frame ( add animation after effects later man ) ////

this.btn_english.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_0.bind(this));

function fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_0()

{

this.gotoAndPlay(1);

}

____

FRAME 2 :

note i not yet added the mobile or deskotp code yet for obviosu reason as in mess thus far .

this.stop();

/*

back to languages on Frame 1

*/

this.btn_back_one.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_1.bind(this));

function fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_1()

{

this.gotoAndPlay(0);

}

_____

NOTE WHEN MAKING INSTANCE NAME TO MY BUTTONS animate told me hey cant these name as nt valid etc etc , yet then after entering exactly same instance name as initial attempt it then accepted it. other time it did not.

MY INSTANCES NAME and BUTTON NAMES are SAME - so i have btn_english creatde as a button , then slapped it to stage , and also named it btn_english as instance. Problem ?

Not sure if my animate also might be messed up as got random issues going off all the time.

button esp.PNG

frame 1.PNG

frame 2.PNGinstance name back.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

disable advanced layers (modify>document>untick 'use advanced layers').

info about advanced layers: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/timeline-layers.html#advanced-layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

go to frame , go to website has gone loco

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLA !

Running AN 2019 on windows 7.

As you see on the screen images herein, I have 2 frames on this comp ; nothing heavy due to the fact my workflow has pretty much gone the way of the dinosuars with all this madness.

I would smash out a huge amoutn of frames and layers if AN would play nicely , hey ho , here I go with the problem. Deep breath.

Note this is set up as an html5 document, output settings basic javascript / html , as you can see . did play with loopong timeline as you see why below as this issue pans itself below.

I also not sure if the issue could be as far as I was aware that since as 3.0 you could or could not apply the code directly to the layer itself where the asset / btn was , yet rather another seperate gframe was required , and with the AN output module banging on about ***frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls.  **** this could be  one simple issue also.

I will go and make same exact document applying code and asset to their own layers , and try the -1 of the EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1 issue .

I was also slowed down before this with importing artwork from AI , raw copy past from an open document slappingit into AN , and what initially seemed to be an asthetic problem on CTRL + ENTER previewing to firefox , with a total mash up of outline text  NOT editable text from AI to AN. If is put on the ENGLISH button text field outline txt , slapped that into AN from AI , then on preveiw localy with FFox , it mashed up.  Had then changed setting ot render cache as a bitmap as hey ole had mas problemas , with output module stating that **content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system** yet thanx to other adobe communiyt help , this was not case online . yet could be a partial element to the overall mess as this seems to get progressive as we go on adding assets and code. I also noticed that an masked artwork ( such as the uk flag on left which was initially masked to work faster as I could not be bothered to open Photoshop an cut it out ) also create and issue. So i stopped using nice clean sexy artwork at this stage and slapped in a simple flag that got crappy white edge on it. without the mask it stopped for a layer or two untill I added mroe assets now all gone to hel and reverting back through my document change log seems to provoke same problems.  Despite having only two frames it is become a rather complex mess now ,  which i want obviosuly to fix prior to slapping down a huge amount of AI a nd AE work to the AI comp , escpcially when I am getting  insaaaaaane issues with two frames and what 5 btns.

Start as you see on F1 , is two btns , english , spanish. FRAME TWO i got 3 more btns , the only code going on here is really jusyt 3 main actions being what , go to webpage , go to frame ( back and forth work ) and stop here./ so nothing major.

As I said slapped all artwork on same layer as code. Yet if that is an issue , if i put to their own layers it still generates the other issuse ( as if you try you will experince also ) being wooooooahhh lets go mental and open a crazy amount of tabs upon on the click on the spanish button.

try it lol.

If you press on load of  :: >> mobilehouse.systems/x.surf_set_up.html you get the 2 flag options .

Left spanish , right english. Spanish goes off to ck22.es , right I want to navigate along the timeline , moving through and old skool device set up check up.

So press english , that moves to next frame ( only got two frames total ) ...

then hey lets say you want go back  and go to spanish load up then ok hit back , that work ONE TIME but not second time ONLINE , it will work on local .

So you then stand there pressing it going what the heck man. ok so i press trhe spanish one then , and hey presto = ole we load up 50 tabs with ck22.es link.

I attached the code and screen shots .

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND APOLIGIES FOR BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING < LATE NIGHT AND HEAD IS MESSED UP WITH TO MANHY LAUUAGES GOING ON .

Smiles ppl

FRAME 1 ( used code snippets in action window )

// stop para aqui //

this.stop();

// load ck22 ESP portal ///

}

// load up device options ...move along process frame by frame ( add animation after effects later man ) ////

this.btn_english.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_0.bind(this));

{

this.gotoAndPlay(1);

}

____

FRAME 2 :

note i not yet added the mobile or deskotp code yet for obviosu reason as in mess thus far .

this.stop();

/*

back to languages on Frame 1

*/

this.btn_back_one.addEventListener("click", fl_ClickToGoToAndPlayFromFrame_1.bind(this));

{

this.gotoAndPlay(0);

}

_____

NOTE WHEN MAKING INSTANCE NAME TO MY BUTTONS animate told me hey cant these name as nt valid etc etc , yet then after entering exactly same instance name as initial attempt it then accepted it. other time it did not.

MY INSTANCES NAME and BUTTON NAMES are SAME - so i have btn_english creatde as a button , then slapped it to stage , and also named it btn_english as instance. Problem ?

Not sure if my animate also might be messed up as got random issues going off all the time.

button esp.PNG

frame 1.PNG

frame 2.PNGinstance name back.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

info about advanced layers: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/timeline-layers.html#advanced-layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Kglad ,

I just tried that now .
It is now NTO openiong loads of tabs up for link , press the english button to jump to frame 2 , works , pres back button , to go back to frame 1 , works also , yet you CAN NOT go after that to frame 2 again. Afetr ONE click of the english button , it does not wortk whatsoever now.

Reloade file at : surf_set_up

code ( below ) is same yet advanced layers disabled as you suggested. SOS plesase

I attach the file also

QUESTION : is frame 1 actualy frame 0 and frame 2 actualy frame 1 ?

___

FRAME ONE CODE ///

/* Stop at This Frame

The  timeline will stop/pause at the frame where you insert this code.

Can also be used to stop/pause the timeline of movieclips.

*/

this.stop();

/* Click to Go to Web Page

Clicking on the specified symbol instance loads the URL in a new browser window.

Instructions:

1. Replace http://www.adobe.com with the desired URL address.

Keep the quotation marks ("").

*/

}

/* Click to Go to Frame and Play

Clicking on the specified symbol instance moves the playhead to the specified frame in the timeline and continues playback from that frame.

Can be used on the main timeline or on movie clip timelines.

Instructions:

1. Replace the number 5 in the code below with the frame number you would like the playhead to move to when the symbol instance is clicked.

2.Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1

*/

{

this.gotoAndPlay(1);

}

FRAME TWO CODE

/* Stop at This Frame

The  timeline will stop/pause at the frame where you insert this code.

Can also be used to stop/pause the timeline of movieclips.

*/

this.stop();

/*

back to languages

*/

{

this.gotoAndPlay(0);

}

FILE AT :

mobilehouse.systems/x/surf_set_up.fla

THANK YOU SO MUCH

___

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CK22_Leigh

I attach the file also

i don't download and correct files unless i'm hired.

QUESTION : is frame 1 actualy frame 0 and frame 2 actualy frame 1 ?

yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey ,

ah ok was under assumption forums were for help without hiring .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don’t have to hire/pay anyone.  but no-one here is obligated to fix your files, either.

that said, you can expect free help here with your questions.  asking for others to fix your files is not the same thing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0