• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going back to 19.2

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a source for downloading 19.2 ? I'm having fundamental problems with 20.0.2 that I'd rather not sit and wait out, when everything worked fine before I updated (never, ever, update anything, btw).

Anyone know how to go back to 19.2?

TOPICS
Download and install , Error , How to , Other , Performance , Product issue , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Hi mate,

If you can't see it in your Creative Cloud App as an available older version, I believe that this site with links is legit:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Scroll down to the table and find Animate CC 2019. Download, then just install.

And, yes, I agree. Never update; only add the new version to assess, but keep the older one which you know. There are too many regressions and new bugs always.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

If you can't see it in your Creative Cloud App as an available older version, I believe that this site with links is legit:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Scroll down to the table and find Animate CC 2019. Download, then just install.

And, yes, I agree. Never update; only add the new version to assess, but keep the older one which you know. There are too many regressions and new bugs always.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks great. Even has links to v18, which is what I actually updated from (of course I skipped an update, should have skipped 2 updates!)

Hopefully v20 gets its act together. I *like* to be up to date, but they make it so difficult when they break things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, the links are to the standalone installers on Adobe servers, so get them while you can and keep them as they started removing all but the latest two versions.

You can always have multiple versions of the program side by side to compare, test and use. Only uninstall the older when you are 100% certain that the newer one works well for you.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud Desktop application, locate the "Other Versions" ellipsis for Animate and check if there's an Install button for 19.2.

I've created an animated GIF for reference, but it shows "Uninstall" as I have 19.2.1 installed.

An-Other-Versions_030520.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines