Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Ads "Missing asset check" error

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating HTML5 ads for Google Ads.

I created a new set of ads from copied Adobe Animate files that worked fine themselves when zipped and uploaded to Google Ads. The old ads were published using Adobe Animate 2019. These new ads that do not work were published using Adobe Animate 2020.

These duplicated versions are exactly the same, except for some text changes. I publish them, zip them, and upload to Google, and get the following error:

Make sure the filenames of all files in your .ZIP file are exactly the same as the name listed in the reference file.

For example, if one of the files in your .ZIP file is called path/to/example/asset, but in your HTML file you reference path/to/example/asset2, AdWords will not be able to to find the correct file.

To fix the issue, compare the filename listed above with every file in your HTML5 code. If it is not exactly the same, correct the reference.

More details:
INVALID_URL_REFERENCE: canvas_

Using search/replace, I see the only file with a reference to "canvas_" is the createjs.min.js file in "/libs/1.0.0/".

The old correctly-working published ads contain a "/libs/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js" file instead of the "/1.0.0/createjs.min.js" file. How do I publish my ad with these same settings instead of the"/1.0.0/createjs.min.js" file? That seems to be the problem here.

TOPICS
Error , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

I'm not sure about a react.js file, but the `/lib` file that worked correctly for me previously was called `createjs-2015.11.26.min.js`. I can't upload a file here, but I've uploaded that `/lib` folder with the js to Dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3drtx14sw65khjy/libs.zip?dl=0

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aqui la solucion

1) Abra libs / 1.0.0 / createjs.min.js
2) Simplemente elimine esta parte: "canvas _" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disculpa estoy empezando en esto, en que parte encuentro ese lib / 1.0.0 / createjs.min.js

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pues eso cuando la agregar como libreria interna solo copias la dirección web abres en internet luego la guardas como archivo java y le modificas esa parte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the solution:

For me works:
1) Open libs/1.0.0/createjs.min.js in Code editor (Dreamweaver works well)
2) Just delete this part: "canvas_"
Use ctrl+f to find the term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ironically enough I fixed this by actually using a linked file that GDN allow, i.e. "https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js", you can replace the token so it uses the whitelisted remote file, in your HTML template file replace $CREATEJS_LIBRARY_SCRIPTS  

with

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js"></script> 

Imagine pushing out a new version of Animate, with a version of createjs that is incompatible with GDN, under what circumstances could that possibly happen? If I was super charitable I would say Google updated their validation, but more likely the sad truth is Adobe just didn't even bother to check after making changes if their product still worked for the way 99% customer use it. I understand the actual bug is in the GDN validation and there isn't a missing linked file, but still for this to be pushed to customers is just terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. This is major fix

Neverthereless, i am very disappointed in the team of Animate 2020. This issue is not good.  Many hours, and many tests later i finally found the sollution by this thread in this community. Many thanx for the starter of the thread, and @andocom for this post. 

I hope Adobe can fix this. Now, for this moment i make a tutorial for myself, so i never have to look for the same problemm. At my blog i will make tutorial for this. 

Love the online community's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any bitmap images in your ad?

The fastest way I found to fix this is to include a blank 1x1 PNG on your stage and pack it with the zip. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem.

I fixed them, I cut  a part of line code with substring "canvas_" and banner still working.

I'm programmer and cute substring from code, maybe sometime on one exclusion coul'd be reaction, but code are correct and creation need still working, my working still the same. 

I cute near the substring "canvas_" this '||(b._isCanvas=!0,c=b.src="canvas_"+this._lastTrackedCanvas++)'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines