• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google CDN for animate 2021 link?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this code on google studio help and was wondering if it works with animate 2021. the version says 2019 is this going to be a problem I just tested it on one of my banners in the html5 validator and got no errors.

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js"></script>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try it if you have some good reason to NOT use the createjs library loaded by animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Kglad

Seeing as I have banner ads with K sizes that have to be under 150k I have a huge benefit not having the library included in the packaged file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the current createjs is loaded (not included) when animate publishes a canvas/html5 project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this gives me an error in adwords html5 validator. although im not getting that error in double click campaign manager. I'm just trying to get the lowest common denominator. Is it that adwords only works with the library in the zip period?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what error does that give that your first script does not give?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines