• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient Glitch

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any bitmap or color gradient made in Adobe Animate shows up as a glitched green and black pixelation. When the gradient is at all changed the color creator shows this same glitched display. However, nothing is wrong with the actual scene itself, only creating colors and saving them to the color selector (I have also found this display issue on the small box that shows you the line stroke. This is a very annoying issue because I can no longer see the color pallets I create. I have already updated to the latest version and have also tried previous versions of the application. I have restarted my computer and the issue remains. Wondering if anyone has had the same issue and knows how to troubleshoot it. I put an image of the problem on the bottom of the post

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could not repeat this error. I think it may be your version of the software you have. You might need to do an uninstall and reinstall. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Animate 21.0.1.

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 5.26.11 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines