• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient transform tool missing?

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long time user of Flash and Animate.  I opened it up today and for the life of me I cannot find the gradient transform tool.  What am I missing?  This a productivity killer.  I've spent the past half hour looking for it.wth.png

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

You gotta be kidding.  If I switch to DESIGNER workspace instead of ESSENTIALS then I have access to the transform tool.  This has to be some sort of oversight.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You gotta be kidding.  If I switch to DESIGNER workspace instead of ESSENTIALS then I have access to the transform tool.  This has to be some sort of oversight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add or remove tools by clicking the "..." at the bottom of the toolbar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines