• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

graphic symbols jump when tweened

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had a similar issue awhile back with graphic symbols jerking or moving slightly when tweened and at that time part of what was seen was that if the symbol was slightly rotated it would cause the issue as you can read in this post: symbol jerks during tween if symbol is slightly rotated at the start 

even though in that thread it says there was a correct answer, it is a convoluted way to fix a very glaring issue

however, it now appears that i get a similar happening even when the symbol is not rotated at all and in fact just static on the stage as you can see in this video graphic symbol jumps 

i am also filing a bug report once again with this reoccuring issue but if anyone has any answers for this issues i will gladly hear them

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Hello again - although we already discussed this via a different platform, for anyone else following with the same issue - this was a bug reported and fixed in the latest AnCC 2020 update. Please update and happy tweening 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again - although we already discussed this via a different platform, for anyone else following with the same issue - this was a bug reported and fixed in the latest AnCC 2020 update. Please update and happy tweening 🙂

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes! and thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines