Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic symbols not appearing in export

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So after creating several graphics symbols for my text to animate across the screen, after being told to do so on a previous post here, I've come across a new impassable problem. Whenever I try to export my document (which I've had a number of issues with animate crashing on me while trying to do) the final HTML file never contains the text that it does in animate.

The text is entirely necessary for my project so I can't ignore this issue and I can't think of any way to fix it. I would be incredibly grateful for any actually help with this as I would like to have the project ppublished ASAP and I've already spent longer than I was hoping to creating this animation.

Thanks

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Thank you.  Unfortunately I'm having the same crashing issue when it comes to testing/publishing, which makes it difficult to troubleshoot.

Since your main issue is text not appearing, the first thing I was going to try was switching the text to dynamic and using a web font, to see if that makes a difference. I'm unable to test though, due to the crashing issue.

If you are able to try the above, then it's worth a shot. Otherwise, I think you might need proper official technical support to work o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you testing your exported project - on a server or on your computer?

Do you see any errors in e.g. the Chrome Developer console?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my computer at the moment but I hope to have it on a server when it's completed.

There aren't any errors appearing in the console either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any chance you could share your FLA file on here?   There are quite a few potential causes of the issues you're having but it would be much quicker to have a proper look at what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't see a way of attaching the file in this reply so I tried to edit the original message and an attach it that way but I keep getting the error 'The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type.' Is there another way you suggest for me to share the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could zip it up, put it on a service like Google Drive, Dropbox etc., then share the link on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xazo9ecq63p7j9x/Full%20Animation%20for%20Export.zip?dl=0 here you go, thanks for trying to help with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Unfortunately I'm having the same crashing issue when it comes to testing/publishing, which makes it difficult to troubleshoot.

Since your main issue is text not appearing, the first thing I was going to try was switching the text to dynamic and using a web font, to see if that makes a difference. I'm unable to test though, due to the crashing issue.

If you are able to try the above, then it's worth a shot. Otherwise, I think you might need proper official technical support to work out what's making this particular file crash on publish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So by removing most of the layers so I could export the remaining layers to test your fix I have found that switching the text to dynamic text seems to fix the error although I'm not sure why. If you could tell me why that fixes the issue that would be really helpful. Switching to a web safe font (I used Arial for testing) didn't seem to matter.

I still can't seem to export the whole file, as you found out, so if this issue could be made known to official technical suppoort that would be great. Although, I was under the assumption that this forum was the only support Adobe actually offered.

Thanks for your help with fixing the text export issue though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad that has helped you to get the text to appear, though it's frustrating that the export/publish problems persist.

Regarding further technical support / reporting the bug, I'm not certain of the best route but you could start with the regular customer support chat in your account area and see if they can point you in the right direction.  I don't have any way to escalate it unfortunately, as I'm just a normal user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines