Highlighted

Greyed out strokes while using classic brush

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue how the "Classic" Brush appears to work in the latest versions.

Until I finish a stroke, the brush on stage is greyed out, covered by a pattern as if selected. They grey overlay disappears when I finish the stroke and the stroke "renders". I'm guessing it's supposed to show the brush as incomplete before smoothing is added but the issue remains even is smoothing is set to 0. I have never seen brush being greyed out before smoothing in earlier versions and find it a major annoyance. Is there a way to turn it off? What's interesting the greying out doesn't show while using the Fluid Brush, I do however want to be able to use the classic brush without impairments as well.

Found the issue in an earlier post here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/when-using-the-brush-tool-in-animate-cc-it-is-greyed-out-and-...

The solution didn't work for me.

TOPICS
Missing feature, Other, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Greyed out strokes while using classic brush

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue how the "Classic" Brush appears to work in the latest versions.

Until I finish a stroke, the brush on stage is greyed out, covered by a pattern as if selected. They grey overlay disappears when I finish the stroke and the stroke "renders". I'm guessing it's supposed to show the brush as incomplete before smoothing is added but the issue remains even is smoothing is set to 0. I have never seen brush being greyed out before smoothing in earlier versions and find it a major annoyance. Is there a way to turn it off? What's interesting the greying out doesn't show while using the Fluid Brush, I do however want to be able to use the classic brush without impairments as well.

Found the issue in an earlier post here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/when-using-the-brush-tool-in-animate-cc-it-is-greyed-out-and-...

The solution didn't work for me.

TOPICS
Missing feature, Other, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 0
arghski LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0