Highlighted

Groups have moved within a frame file is reopened

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm using Animate 19.2.1 on a Mac and have noticed with increasing frequency that groups I have drawn have moved when I reopen the file.

For instance pupils will have moved out of position, or noses will have gone higher on the face.

A recent file had character arms detached from the body, ears floating in mid air etc

Happened on most keyframes 

I was drawing them as groups on the same layer with the paintbrush tool and have attached a picture to show a frame before and a screenshot of what I saw when it was reopened after saving

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 15.06.59.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-14 at 13.51.05.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Groups have moved within a frame file is reopened

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm using Animate 19.2.1 on a Mac and have noticed with increasing frequency that groups I have drawn have moved when I reopen the file.

For instance pupils will have moved out of position, or noses will have gone higher on the face.

A recent file had character arms detached from the body, ears floating in mid air etc

Happened on most keyframes 

I was drawing them as groups on the same layer with the paintbrush tool and have attached a picture to show a frame before and a screenshot of what I saw when it was reopened after saving

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 15.06.59.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-14 at 13.51.05.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 1

Have something to add?