• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have to view the entire animation, just to hear the audio?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have audio over 3 minutes that I am animating. Obviously, I want to know what point of the audio I am at when I am drawing. The audio, however, only plays when I start the video where the audio was imported, in this case, the first frame. So basically, if I am at the 1 minute mark and want to know where I am at in the audio, I have to start the animation from the first frame and sit through a whole minute every time I want to hear the section of the audio I am at. I must surely have imported the audio wrong? I imported it to stage.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Select the sound in the layer where you imported it, go to the Properties panel and change the Sync dropdown menu to Stream.

image.png

I hope it helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have switched it to stream, however now I can not hear the audio at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines