• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

having Problems editing text in animate

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add a text and I have problems to change the style of the text. If I use for example the font Open Sans as a static text I can not see differents styles of Open Sans, I only can see 1 style  but if I select dynamic text then I can see all the styles related Open Sans, bols, thin, cursive... but then... When I want to change only one word of the phrase then it change all text, I cannot edit only one word.... What I could do?

Captura de Pantalla 2019-11-30 a la(s) 10.32.04.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2019-11-30 a la(s) 10.41.59.png

When I want to open Arial Font static text,  the differents styles are not able and I cannot selct Arial BOLD for example.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Hi mate,

As far as I know this is a specific issue with Animate on Catalina. 

Try to search the forum. There are a few topics about it. I believe that there is no solution until devs fix it and release an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

As far as I know this is a specific issue with Animate on Catalina. 

Try to search the forum. There are a few topics about it. I believe that there is no solution until devs fix it and release an update.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for your comment, I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines