• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having problems with audio in background of animation

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody! I am trying to create a "following the bouncing ball " with the lyrics of her children song I wrote. The instrumentation for the song plays in the background. It plays fine when I play it through. I currently have the background, text, and the song in the project and I'm now looking to add the bouncing ball.  As I'm sure you understand this requires stopping and starting the clip quite frequently. Problem is once I stop the clip if I try to start it again you can't hear the audio. I literally have to completely shut Animate down and re-open Animate and the project before it will play. It will take me the rest of my life to do this  if I have to shut down and reboot the program every time I want to add a key frame. Any help on why this is happening would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

set your sound's sync property (in the properties panel) to stream, not event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! That took care of it😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines