Highlighted

Hearing audio in timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to make an animation based on an audio file. I have the audio in my timeline and I'm wondering if there's a way to go frame by frame and hear each tiny bit of audio while I'm doing it. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

Of course there is. Set the audio to Stream sync in the properties panel. Note that this option is not available in Canvas documents because it's not possible (or practical) to sync animation with audio in current web browsers.

How to use sound in Adobe Animate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hearing audio in timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to make an animation based on an audio file. I have the audio in my timeline and I'm wondering if there's a way to go frame by frame and hear each tiny bit of audio while I'm doing it. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

Of course there is. Set the audio to Stream sync in the properties panel. Note that this option is not available in Canvas documents because it's not possible (or practical) to sync animation with audio in current web browsers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0