• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I just downloaded Keyframe Caddy for Flash, but it isn't showing up in the extensions

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when I've tried to add it through Adobe Extensions Manager instead, it runs into errors and won't install the add-on. I've followed all the troubleshooting steps available and called tech support, who directed me to ask here, so if you can help me, thank you! I can see I'm not the only person with this problem but I don't think there's been a solution yet.

TOPICS
Exchange extensions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

end of life notice, Adobe Exchange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Flash are you running?

Have you tried Keyframe Caddy | CloudKid instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for my slow response! I'm using Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015, and I purchased the Keyframe Caddy Pro add-on for $25. I just haven't been able to get it to show up in the program itself. It said I'm supposed to find Keyframe Caddy within the program by navigating to Windows >> Extensions >> Keyframe Caddy Pro, but the only extension that appears there is Adobe Color Themes. It seems like it was supposed to install automatically, but even in the Keyframe Caddy Sample file, I can't find out how to open the actual add-on to do anything. Hmm...

I'm still looking into this now that I'm off work again, but it's pretty puzzling for now. I feel like I must be missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah, and I did download an actual file of Keyframe Caddy while following another set of directions, so I have a file to click on, but I get a notice from Adobe Extension Manager,

"Failed to install the extension "com.cloudkid.KeyframeCaddyPro'. Please make sure the manifest.xml of this extension is valid and the Extension Manager recognizes as least one product which the extension supports."

Probably my issue is related to this, but I'm still trying to figure it out.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chantelles55790988,

I'm going to move this discussion to the Flash Exchange extensions‌ forum, where they are best equipped to answer questions about extensions like Keyframe Caddy.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever resolve this? I received that same error message.

"Failed to install the extension "com.cloudkid.KeyframeCaddyPro'. Please make sure the manifest.xml of this extension is valid and the Extension Manager recognizes as least one product which the extension supports."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines