Highlighted

HELP - Adobe PAINT BRUSH texture glitch

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a rather nice sized file and i restarted adobe cus i thought it was glitching out but its still persisting in that file, i made a new file to test the paintbrush to see if it was a driver issue and the new file was absolutly fine. and the texture glitch goes away when i zoom out?

It also only stays like that when im making the line. which makes it really hard to do detailed lines??

Turns out the Canvas will glitch out and make all tools and such freak out if too much is showing, as when i hid  my other layes it stopped freaking out and was working again. im not sure how to fix that though.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP - Adobe PAINT BRUSH texture glitch

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a rather nice sized file and i restarted adobe cus i thought it was glitching out but its still persisting in that file, i made a new file to test the paintbrush to see if it was a driver issue and the new file was absolutly fine. and the texture glitch goes away when i zoom out?

It also only stays like that when im making the line. which makes it really hard to do detailed lines??

Turns out the Canvas will glitch out and make all tools and such freak out if too much is showing, as when i hid  my other layes it stopped freaking out and was working again. im not sure how to fix that though.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0