Highlighted

Help! Animate CC video export can't be imported by Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a simple animation. I just need to export it to a .mov file to eventually get to an .mp4 file

FLA file seems very small (9kb) but plays properly in Flash Player.

Exported .mov file is only 132kb and will not open in Quicktime or import into Media Encoder.

I think there has to be something wrong with the basic Animate file but it's pretty simple.

Here's a link to the file in DropBox. I would appreciate any comments. And please go easy on me as this is my first project in Animate.

Dropbox - Adobe Animate file - Simplify your life

Thanks!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! Animate CC video export can't be imported by Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a simple animation. I just need to export it to a .mov file to eventually get to an .mp4 file

FLA file seems very small (9kb) but plays properly in Flash Player.

Exported .mov file is only 132kb and will not open in Quicktime or import into Media Encoder.

I think there has to be something wrong with the basic Animate file but it's pretty simple.

Here's a link to the file in DropBox. I would appreciate any comments. And please go easy on me as this is my first project in Animate.

Dropbox - Adobe Animate file - Simplify your life

Thanks!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rogrex

It works fine on my computer.

I used File -> Export -> Export Video ... with Convert Video in Adobe Media Encoder checked. In AME I went straight for H.264 MP4 (this is your target, isn't it?).

I got a 1.2 MB large MP4 out of AME which works fine.

The funny thing is that in the process I also got a .mov file of 417 MB size. When I open that one with Quicktime Player it is first converted before opening and being fine and ready to play.

Screenshot 2019-01-25 at 14.47.47.png

Try it again. if still not working there must be something wrong with AME, I guess. Are you using a recent version? Did you maybe observe other problems with AME, Quicktime Player?

"I think there has to be something wrong with the basic Animate file but it's pretty simple."

No, I think your Animate file is okay.

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2019 2
rogrex LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Klaus, Thank you. I think there is a problem with AME since I tried to export an Adobe sample file with the same result. I am using the current CC version, but I'm going to do an uninstall and reinstall to see if that fixes it. Fingers crossed!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2019 0