Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Animate file got deleted...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

really need help. I was exporting a WIP of my animation, and it got stuck on 93% for a few minutes. I forced quit the application and then it asked me if I wanted to reopen it. I clicked yes, it gave the "reopen RECOVER_XXXXX" pop-up, I clicked yes, and tried exporting again. It then got stuck on 92%. I forced quit again, then manually reopened Animate. it then asked if I wanted to reopen the file with a pop-up. I said yes even though the application was already opening. When it opened, it didn't ask if I wanted to reopen the recovery file. Instead, it brought me to the main file selecting page thing. I didn't see the file. I searched in lots of folders, my trash, everywhere that made sense, but I couldn't find the file anywhere. I'm using a MacBook and running Adobe Animate 2020.

Thanks, Antonym

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Did you maybe save the recovery file under the original file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you maybe save the recovery file under the original file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out that yes, I did. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines