• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Creating Expanding Shapes

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I made a GIF using Illustrator and Photoshop but the way I made it isn't really a sustainable process for making GIFs in the future - frame by frame. So I wanted to learn Adobe Animate and I'm getting a hang of it for the most part but I can't seem to figure out how to "expand" my numbers like I did in the GIF I attached. I just want them to expand in place and make it a smooth transition using the classic tween.

Can someone please help me and explain to me how to expand the shapes in place?K12-SalesGIF-Final.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Draw your number and turn it into a Graphic symbol. Put the symbol on the timeline.  Later on the timeline add a keyframe and scale up the symbol. Create a classic tween between them. It's that simple.

Create classic tween animation in Animate

ALAN BECKER - Classic Tweens (revamped) - YouTube

There are literally hundreds of tutorials for this sort of thing, ripe for the Googling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines