• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking for a computer that has the space to hold adobe creative products. I'm actually looking for a computer that can have adobe animate and maybe media encorder, just the space to have all these products and just creative cloud. I used to have a toshiba but my clumsy self broke it, and toshiba is pretty much out of store and to fix too. But I'm just really looking for a compatible computer.. Fast service, able to have adobe animate and creative cloud and even more space. Does anyone have a type of computer, that can handle all of this I'm asking for? If not thats okay. But I'd really appreciate your time to tell me some suggestions! :')

TOPICS
How to , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll need to better define what cc products you use, in addition to animate and media encoder, neither of which are as cpu/gpu intensive many other cc programs.

i recommend you email pugetsystems and discuss, https://www.pugetsystems.com/.  i'm not affiliated with them but i purchased my current computer from them last year and couldn't be happier about the entire process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'll check it out :') thank you for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally any Windows PC made in the last few years, including laptops, should be able to handle Adobe Animate with ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I currently got the hp stream 18 I think? And it couldn't handle even one adobe product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'll amend my previous statement: Any Windows PC, that isn't a sub-$500 stocking-stuffer toy clearly intended for nothing more than checking email and surfing the web, should be able to handle Adobe Animate with ease. You know, something with an actual hard drive and at least 16GB of RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're saying, technically any windows computer with 16gb ram and a hard drive built in is good and able to have adobe animate and other softwares and not take up the whole space for the computer?- (I'm sorry I'm very dumb at this.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, animate's not the issue.  "and other softwares..." is a potential issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines