• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help publishing a Google-friendly/HTML5 banner from new 2020 version of animate

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With older 2019 versions of animate before the 2020 versions, I was able to easily publish html5 banners for web for running in google ad words (using the older publish settings I've included as screenshots). I got a new laptop for work and no longer have access to older verions of animate, and am now using version 20.5.1.....Is there any way to still publish out the necessary java and html and image files together in new animate version to run html5 banner for web/google? Any help would be greatly appreciated as Adobe doesn't seem to allow earlier versions of animate anymore and I am at a loss for finding any similar publish settings that animate used to ahve. Thank you so much for any assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the files should export into whatever directory you choose in the output settings.

Then zip it all up with your clicktag code (https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/animate-cc-clicktag-implementation/td-p/8129769?page=1) on your canvas and good to go, then check with html5 validator. https://h5validator.appspot.com/ 

//Signature// I'm a creator. I love illustration, designing, animating , writing, voice overs, acting, making games .. Woo woo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! @Line how are u?

well.. i'm coming here surfing web and google and... well i'm here.
i have some issue, that maybe you can help me...  how said deandrewwoods, in the new versions of Animate,  seems to doesn't work  the library createjs, if run the banner exactly like was exported through animate, work fine, but, when i change that library with the hosted by google in the html code, stuck, and does'nt work.
Before, this worked for google and me, because the weigth limit... welll is not much big... so... include that JS of 48kb i cant... but in the last times this animations doesn't work with this libraries hosted by google. You know something about that? or Any idea ... at now the unique solution i have, is use Adobe Animate 2017 for export, just right when i finish the banner.
Well, many many thanks a lot in advance!! bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines