• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help repair corrupted fla file

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I need help, adobe animate masters, how to repair a damaged fla. There animation save me for about a minute. I am from Russia and forgive the google translator. You can try it yourself here the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uz66IcQYTXK9aywlh5aogwLJSUo0gjPo/view?usp=sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rename the fla to a rar > use winrar (or something similiar) to repair it > rename the repaired rar to a fla > retry opening in animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this recovery method for several days, but it did not work. It's a pity that there is no swf. Are these the main methods of restoration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the only way to repair a fla.

there are other (possible) ways to recover your work, though.  check this forum for a recent post where i listed them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your attention, I will heed your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines