• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i am doing a project and im using Adobe Animate to draw over a video and its 645 frames so it will take me a long time to draw on every frame i was wondering is there a way for it can self draw or a way to do it so i wont have to draw an all the frames? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just want to draw the same thing over all frames of the video. Kind of like a heads up display, then you can just crate a new layer and draw on that, it should span your whole timeline. If you want to draw different things on each frame, then the only way is frame by frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think there is a way in Adobe Animate to draw for you. You may find something like that in After Effects.

But basically what your doing is rotoscoping. 

Here is a tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev_7MqkEvE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines