• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with animate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have some issues with my project ( It is in html5 canvas), when I put publish on animate it has something like this http://127.0.0.1:8090/file.html?8708259,  and it works, all my buttons and differents interactions, but when I tried to open from my finder  ( file:///Users/Archivos/Documents/%20EVENTO/file.html ) it doesn't work just I can see the principal image, but the buttons doesn't work and the interactions....
I need show this in differents computers, I  used to work on flash and I can do that, but with publish in html/canvas I can't do that

Someone can help me with that please? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to upload it to a live server or browsers will block the content. When you Test Movie in ANimate - a small local server is spun up to preview the content. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

I did a mini project few months ago and it works when I try to see from my finder, for that reason I though that I can make this new project and share the file in usb to other computer,  but this current project has more buttons and interactions that the last project. Can it affect the block on the browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actions will not work when playing from a local folder directly.

You would need to upload to a server as Joseph mentioned or create a localHost yourself to use to test your files.

Another idea is to upload your files for a microsoft Azure Storage Explorer. Then it works like a server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines