Highlighted

Hey, I have a problem where my pen doesnt draw small objects

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Objects smaller than around 4cm on screen just do not appear in animate; With a pen Animate has no trouble, but the moment I apply a pen - can only draw in big circles. 

Photoshop, in contrary, is just fine, so I am wondering if there are some settings in ANimate I might have missed.

I am using Huion WH1409v2 with official drivers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hey, I have a problem where my pen doesnt draw small objects

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Objects smaller than around 4cm on screen just do not appear in animate; With a pen Animate has no trouble, but the moment I apply a pen - can only draw in big circles. 

Photoshop, in contrary, is just fine, so I am wondering if there are some settings in ANimate I might have missed.

I am using Huion WH1409v2 with official drivers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2019 0
Guide ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many like you here, mate!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&...

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've looked around a little before I posted it. I have a different tablet, Huion, not wacom, and it works perfectly in Photoshop - it's just animate that's glitching, so I still am confused of what to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0
Guide ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really sorry to break the bad news, mate, but you can do nothing.

Only Wacom input devices are supported. Others might work or not, but there are tens of users like you coming to these forums with similar problems - I see one post a week roughly - and no solutions.

I have seen people report temporary success, but they never elaborate on how they achieved it.

The dev team have been failing in their attempts to make Animate work with Surface pro for years now, and this is a mainstream device by Microsoft.

I have no idea what the core of the problem is, but at the moment the only reliable way to draw in Animate is to use an Intuos or Cintiq.

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0