Hi everybody, I need council to solve a question

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to imitate a navigation in WiX or AdobeMuse with Animate CC 2019 Canvas. I have three topics or three pages (3 rectangles with information: text and images). I have three buttons in top, to go to each topics (1, 2 and 3). If I use code 'gotoAndStop', for example 'gotoAndStop(1)... (20) and (39) having 40 frames in timeline, the topics appear immediately; I need a code to obtain this but in animation form, I need to see the 3 topics scrolling each time that hit a button. For example if the playhead is in '3' and I click on '1', Animate Show moving the three rectangular topics until '1' appear in screen. The idea is that I could clic on any button ('2' for example) and the topics take place with 'topic Two' in center of screen, regardless of where the trio of topics is, in animated form, not instantly. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would probably be easier to do with code than with timeline animation, especially if you add more topics/pages.

make each page a movieclip and place each of them in their start position.  ie, the position (probably off stage) where they start.  

when a button is clicked move the currentpage back to its start position and move the next page to the on-stage position.  change the currentpage to the on-stage page.

you can use createjs's tweenjs class to move the pages on and off stage, TweenJS v1.0.0 API Documentation : Tween (createjs.com)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Kglad. I 'll try follow that suggestion and link at the end. I have already tried with movieclips but first topic appear immediately (without animation : obviously using 'gotoAndStop'). The second topic only appear an animation from 'first to second', but i.e. if I stay in Third topic, and hit 'Second' button, should show an animation from Third to Second, but I have not known how to give that option sought. That I want is as elevator (with three zones 1, 2 and 3, that moves vertically, observed through stage. Thanks again.....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't use any goto's.

everything will be on the first frame of your main timeline.  once you have it setup, the code will be easy to help you with the coding.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines