• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi new to CC animate , just doing the tutorials and got stuck on one

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing the propeller on the windmill , and on step 5 it asks you to change the rotate value but the transform selection isn't on the right next to the object menu , its on the right menu , and when you click it you get three options - free transform , rotate and skew or scale , anyway there all useless because they do nothing when you click on them , in the tutorial when you select the transform icon on the left (that I can't see ) , a whole menu appears with options to change the values or a slider etc but I don't see any of that . What are you suppose to do , I looked around trying to see if there was some other way to get the functions available , but no luck . 

I was just wondering if anybody would be so kind to point out where I am going wrong and why the tutorial is different to what options are available ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

I found it in modify , I managed to select the rotate and scale function to change the deg on rotate in a menu that appeared , it's all good I think lol . 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found it in modify , I managed to select the rotate and scale function to change the deg on rotate in a menu that appeared , it's all good I think lol . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines