Highlighted

Hover-state for 1 icon won't work with camera

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hover state for 1 icon isn't working (the white book icon inside the paintings). I've traced the problem back to the camera (once removed, it works fine), but I need the camera for the zoom feature. After removing the camera and re-implementing it, I was able to get the colored book icons to work, but the white one is still being stubborn. I've tried redoing the icon starting completely from scratch, changed/deleted/added layers, changed the order in which I set up the icon/hover/camera/etc, nothing works. Hoping someone can help, at this point it's just driving me batty.

(to see the white book icon, click on a painting, then click the "info" icon on the right)

(edited)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oWK33BC3EueFvBXSmn4ByR-NpCQ-63xl/view?usp=sharing 

TOPICS
Code, Error, Other, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hover-state for 1 icon won't work with camera

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hover state for 1 icon isn't working (the white book icon inside the paintings). I've traced the problem back to the camera (once removed, it works fine), but I need the camera for the zoom feature. After removing the camera and re-implementing it, I was able to get the colored book icons to work, but the white one is still being stubborn. I've tried redoing the icon starting completely from scratch, changed/deleted/added layers, changed the order in which I set up the icon/hover/camera/etc, nothing works. Hoping someone can help, at this point it's just driving me batty.

(to see the white book icon, click on a painting, then click the "info" icon on the right)

(edited)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oWK33BC3EueFvBXSmn4ByR-NpCQ-63xl/view?usp=sharing 

TOPICS
Code, Error, Other, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2019 0

Have something to add?