• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I animate my text?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Animate and wishing to complete an assignment that involves animating a logo. How could this be done to my text? I just want to make it come in from outside the logo. I have done it before but the method I used then seems to be failing here. 

I've created a motion tween, classic tween, the keyframes, whole lot but nothing works, it just makes the text disappear in the span of a second, and vice versa (not be present for the first 3 seconds, then pop in last second). What can I do to fix this? 

flatline lgoo.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your text appear to be in the wrong layer.  ie, it should be in a layer with nothing else.  you can then tween it.

p.s. if you wanted to motion tween each letter of the text independently of the other letters, select the text >  break apart > distribute to layers > tween each letter.

p.p.s. if you'd wanted to shape tween the text you would need to convert it from text to shapes by breaking it apart and then breaking it apart a 2nd time.  each letter would then be a shape and could by tweened (by selecting all and distributing to layers so each letter (no a shape) could be shape-tweened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines